Salary: £26,000 to £35,000 Dependant on Experience
Ensure swift facilitation of marketing assets, packaging, product concepts to support sales process and operational flow. Deliver exceptional creativity and innovation to publications, social posts, packaging, expo stands, marketing assets, sales collateral and product presentation.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
* Managing proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
* Working with internal and external clients, briefing and advising them with regards to design style, format, print production and timescales
* Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites and packaging
* Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
* Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief and Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
* Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
* Developing packaging and label graphic design in order to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
* Utilizing the graphic software to develop and design new product concepts.
* Managing internal proofing of the designs.
* Presenting product and design concepts to the managers and clients
* Packaging utilisation and pallet nesting
* Work in cooperation with other Aero graphic designers globally
Graphic Designer Skills and Experience required:
* Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
* Exceptional creativity and innovation
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Degree level qualification in a relevant subject
* Minimum 5 years previous experience
* Relative previous experience / track record of achievements
* Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
* Core competency and experience in graphic design
* Understanding of general marketing principles · Corporate experience - working within corporate brand guides
* Working knowledge of website operation, construction and SEO
* Experience of Copy writing, including proof reading and creation of original content
* Comfortable creating and editing HTML and CSS
* Experience editing and contributing to website content through CMS systems
* Photographic ability/experience