Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing has a vision that "everyone has a home and the opportunity to live well"; that means working with partners to create sustainable and vibrant neighbourhoods where our customers want to live. With 57,000 homes and more than 120,000 residents and customers we have a real opportunity to make that vision a reality. Our people care, dare and collaborate to ensure we achieve this People Powered Living.This role
The safety of our customers, and therefore building safety, is our number one priority. We are recruiting for a Building Safer Data Manager who will work across our diverse geography & portfolio to ensure we take a coherent and co-ordinated approach to building safety at a time when expectations are rightly increasing.
You will be the data owner and custodian of data improvement and reporting within the Safer Buildings Dept. providing accurate up to date, regular and ad-hoc management and performance information for the Board, Executive Team and the wider business. You will lead, develop and implement a data improvement program and corresponding reporting framework which underpins the Safer Building Department priorities and property services strategy; ensuring we have accurate and appropriate reporting to allow us to act and make decisions.
This is a key role in a new team and will help ensure the safety of our customers. What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Ability to explain complex information to a variety of audiences and to think strategically to find solutions to problems
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a creative, agile fast paced environment.
- Ability to document and define key processes and functions for a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand the cause rather than symptom on any issue.
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it's the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.Interview date:
TBDWhat you'll get in return
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing your skills. We offer excellent benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays and an additional Belief Day, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Matched contribution pension scheme (up to 9%)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.