E-Commerce Key Account ManagerSalary - Up to £55,000 per annumLocation - Poole, Dorset
Our client is a highly successful and leading manufacturer within the retail sector in both the UK and overseas.
To support their successful business plan, they now have an excellent opportunity for an Online Key Account Manager to join their team in Poole, Dorset.Main Responsibilities:
Through extensive analysis of data and content, you will be responsible for managing and driving the profitable growth of multiple e-Commerce accounts, across a multi-million pound portfolio of customers.
Reporting to the Brand Commercial Director, you will also be responsible for identifying and nurturing new E-commerce business opportunities for the business.
Other elements of the role include:
Skills and Experience:
- Leading the company's E-commerce trading relationship across their online customer base, with a focus on achieving sales budget and consistent performance.
- Building and nurturing long term customer relationships, across different functions and levels.
- Set-up and maintenance of accurate, compelling online data, to include imagery and content, across the customer base.
- Optimisation of current listings
- Creation and delivery of customer specific promotional and activity plans and events
- Consistently analysing the market and competitor's activity to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Line management responsibility for Online Key Account Co-ordinator.
- Experience with e-commerce, ideally on both the retailer and manufacturer side
- Experience with major online platforms advantageous (Amazon, Wayfair, eBay, Groupon etc.)
- Experience of full marketing mix to include ability to construct and manage product descriptions, imagery, reviews, rankings etc.
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- Experience with Adobe image editing software an advantage
So if you are looking for your next career step and have experience in e-commerce/online account management, then get in touch today!