About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Paediatric Healthcare Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
Shift pattern: Wednesday nights Waking Night shift from 20:30 to 06:30We can offer you:
In return, we'd like you to have:
- £9 to £13 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free Uniform
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- PEG feeding
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.