My client is one of the leading technology businesses in the UK, offering fantastic careers in the Web Hosting and Cloud industry. My client has been leading the way designing new ways to give customers everything they need to manage and control their online space since 1999.
They are now looking for a Customer and Partner Manager
As Customer and Partner Manager your primary responsibility will be to manage customer loyalty activities to reduce customer churn and manage the 'Partner Program'.
You will lead and coordinate customer churn reduction activities working closely with Product Managers, Retentions and other key stakeholders involved in the customer lifecycle to significantly reduce levels of customer churn.
You will own and manage the Partner Program where you will be required to increase traction into the UK web hosting market by working with existing partners and recruiting web professionals.Customer Management:
- Leading the customer churn avoidance activities using a strong understanding of churn drivers and implementing measures to reduce customer / service churn
- Gaining insight from customer feedback, closure/churn reasons, key internal stakeholders and data analysis to provide an understanding of customer behaviours and needs
- Working with internal stakeholders to own and implement an ongoing program of churn avoidance initiatives / improvements
- Becoming key point of contact for areas of the business that significantly impact churn topics:
- Working as part of the product management function
- Key liaison point for working with the Retentions team
- Debt and Fraud management teams
- All customer touch points; Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Collaborating with other areas of the business on the delivery of key business initiatives (e.g. system, product or price changes) and finding new ways to absorb and mitigate impact of customer churn.
- Owning and managing the Partner Program and the mechanics, process features and benefits
- Collaborating with the marketing team to provide correct collateral and marketing support (e.g. co-marketing) to ensure success of the program
- Leading partner recruitment activities to recruit the right type and volume of web professionals and technology partners
- Assessing new partnership opportunities and identify ways to embrace and prioritise
- Generating sales opportunities for partners to create mutual success and to increase market penetration share via this new route to market
- Developing more strategic partnerships with large account resellers or distributors.
What you get in return
- You will have extensive experience of managing B2B customers and / or partners ideally within the Internet, technology or software industries and possess a strong commercial acumen.
- Extensive experience with hands-on customer relationship management
- Strong background in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Experience of building credible relationships, influencing key stakeholders and leadership teams
- Reporting and analysis skills for forecasting in a high customer volume environment
- Clear understanding and knowledge of end to end customer life cycles
- Previous experience of implementation/set up of customer or partner programs
- Proven ability to build a business wide strategy and turn the strategy into implementation
- Good understanding of the dynamics of partnership models and selling through partners in particular
- A proven ability to work off own initiative
- £45-55K DOE + performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Private health care with the option to extend cover to partner and children
- Critical illness
- Life Assurance
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Opportunities to visit the best industry conferences across Europe
- Free parking