Could you be interested in working for the world's leading holiday company? Working in a fast-paced growing agile environment? Then TUI could be the right fit for you.
We are an award-winning Digital department that is a crucial cog within the business that sends over 6 million UK customers on holiday every single year. We can offer you flexible working options, and the opportunity to work with some of the market's latest tools/software. We are looking for enthusiastic and forward-thinking individuals to join our exciting and collaborative digital division to help us ensure we are at the forefront of innovation.
The Product Manager will own the strategy and success of a number of our Digital Product teams delivering improvements to some of the largest eCommerce sites in the UK (TUI UK, First Choice, and TUI Ireland).
You will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Have a good understanding of user centred design, agile, customer data, and how to motivate & inspire your teams to deliver continuous improvements to the customer experience and our ways of working.
You will understand Product Management, eCommerce, Agile and lean UX. You will get a buzz from delivering great experiences for the customer that drive great results for the company.
You will also be a great communicator, with your Product Owners, their Agile teams, your peers, and with Senior Stakeholders up to board level. Our Digital teams are located in Luton (just over 20 minutes from central London). The combination of Digital and Holidays makes this an exceptionally interesting place to work.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home all the time. We're beginning to open our offices in limited ways in line with government guidelines. However, it's very likely this role will begin with you being based at home most of the time, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, and when we can get together face-to-face, we will. How you will make an impact as a Product Manager There are many ways for you to get involved:
What you will bring to TUI as a Product Manager There is more than one way to the perfect fit - here are some of the ideal things:
- The Product Manager will manage at least two Product Owners and their agile teams. You will create a compelling Product Vision and Strategy using stimulus such as the Digital Strategy, customer needs, stakeholders' needs, and external best practice. That Strategy will be easily understood by all of your teams and stakeholders thanks to your great communication skills.
- You will inspire others to follow the vision, whilst setting and communicating key KPIs and goals.
- You'll agree MVPs by taking business, customer, and technical needs into account.
- You will manage and own the long-term roadmap. You'll generate, gather, and grow ideas by engaging positively with a range of stakeholders. You'll then ensure that these are prioritised effectively into your Product backlogs.
- You'll anticipate risks or business blockers and will manage and remove these. You'll be able to mitigate issues and communicate any adapted approach proactively.
- You'll have a real passion for digital and for the customer. You will use a evidence (quantitative and qualitative) based approach to understand what is best for the customer and the business.
- You'll keep up to date with Digital and Product best practice and share this knowledge to try and constantly evolve and improve our approach.
Experience of creating, communicating and implementing a digital product strategyPeople management experience, ideally of Product OwnersProven ability to inspire and motivate a teamAbility to develop and own a Product roadmap, and drive intelligent overall prioritisation