ROLE: HGV TechniciansSHIFT: 4 on, 4 off days SALARY: £37,000 - £38,000Location: Salisbury
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and are undergoing extensive investment. Due to an ever increasing workload they are currently recruiting for multiple experienced HGV Technicians to work on a 4 on, 4 off shift Skills required for HGV Technicians:
- Carry out preventative vehicle maintenance and servicing, MOT preparation and repairs to a high standard
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Repair or replace broken or defective parts and resolve defects
- Road test vehicles to check repairs
- Maintain VMU equipment and working areas to a good, clean condition
- Use hand tools and general garage equipment
- Tail Lift maintenance and vehicle body work repairs, fabrication and basic welding processes
- Complete administrative tasks and reports as requested
- The HGV Technician will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment
- Learning new techniques
- Involvement in projects
- Opportunities to progress
- Commutable from: Amesbury, Salisbury, Andover
- If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.