Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant - KS1 class
Location: Brikenhead Area
A Primary School in the Wirral area are looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP. YOu will be supporting in a small class at the school This is a great opportunity
You will be supporting a small KS1 class and support SEN pupils with ASD & various SEN. You will work another Teaching Assistants in the class. You will be implementing the children Education Health care plan and support their child with their development and learning
You will work closely with other experienced TA's and Teacher in the class .As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
This post will be initially until December and will be reviewed with a potential to be extended until Feb 2020
* You will be a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting in a small SEN class in the primary school
* As a SEN teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting SEN pupils in groups and on a 1-2-1 basis
* As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
* You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a SEN class
* SEN experience including ADHD /ASD or supporting pupils with complex needs
* Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
* If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below