Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias)
Location: Commutable from Chester; Warrington; Runcorn
We are actively recruiting for a number of Multi-skilled Engineers to support with absence cover based with my client, a large manufacturer based in Elton. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility in working hours will be required.
The cover will be shift based, working 12 hours during days and nights, with weekend work. Please confirm in your application when you would be available for work.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continuous operation of a range of equipment within a fast paced factory setting, which may include fillers, wrappers, cappers, cranes, conveyors, elevators and shuttle cars
- Ensure PPM work is carried out safely and within deadlines
- Support continuous development of systems and equipment
The ideal candidate will:
- Be time served in electrical or multiskilled discipline, ideally to HNC/HND level
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at heights; covering a large site
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader who is continually investing in their sites. Whilst we are recruiting on a temporary basis for these roles presently, candidates will be eligible and encouraged to apply for any permanent roles to which they are suited.
To register your interest click apply. For further details contact Anne Oxton - anne.oxton @ Adecco. Co . uk
Electrical multi skill; multiskilled engineer; multiskilled technician; multi-skilled engineer; multi-skilled technician