Job Title: EYFS Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Tuebrook area
A Primary School in the Liverpool area is looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting asap. The post will be a long term post and for the right candidate, there could be a contract offered after January
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis and in small groups, supporting pupils with their learning and development in phonics and reading sessions
You will work in a Reception class with the other Teaching Assistant and class teacher to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
The school is near all local bus route and has a car-park
- As the EYFS Teaching Assistant , you will support pupils in the class
- You will be supporting the child with their reading and Phonics
- As the teaching assistant you will be responsible for taking small groups for phonic and reading sessions
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in a EYFS/KS1 class with in a Nursery or Primary setting
- Phonics experience, supporting on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12+ months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.