Job Title: Teaching Assistant - Year 4 Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00Location: L14 area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP. The post will be until July 2021 due to the school has just recieved full funding until the academic year
You will be working closely with the teacher in providing a fun, engaging lesson indoor and outdoor learning environment for pupils in the class and support a SEN child with ASD.
The school is rated "GOOD " by Ofsted, has a very supportive staff team and has good transport links and parking facilities.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be a Teaching Assistant in a KS1/KS2 class supporting the class Teacher
- As teaching Assistant you will be responsible supporting a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis with ASD
The Milk Difference:
- You must have previous experience supporting KS1/KS2 pupils in a primary or nursery setting
- You must have experience of supporting SEn pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 6 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.