This reputable Building Services Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in their Northampton office.
Specialising in the surveying and design of Building Services Projects, they work on a range of projects across a number of sectors across the nation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is for someone who has experience as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in the Building Services Industry:
• Detailed design of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Gas, Domestic Water systems and Above ground drainage.
• Experience in the CAT A & B Offices, Education, Healthcare, Commercial or Residential sectors will be of particular benefit.
• Client facing role attending meetings.
• Overseeing Junior members of the team.
• Carrying out design calculations - both manually and computer techniques.
• Good understanding of BREEAM, SKA Rating, LEED and WELL Building Standards.
• You will previously have worked in a Building Services Consultancy or Contractor as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Principal Mechanical Design Engineer.
• Ideally a BEng Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
• CIBSE member (advantageous). Minimum HNC.
• The role as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer on permanent basis
• Competitive salary and package which equates to £55,000 - 65,000
• Office based role
• 25 days annual leave
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Jack Holt on (phone number removed) / jack @ niyaapeople .co .uk