Are you a passionate software developer looking for a good challenge?Do you enjoy mentoring and helping others to achieve success?
If so we want to hear from you!
LendingMetrics is one the UK's leading Fintech companies, concentrating on decisioning software and data. We primarily focus on supplying services to UK clients, who in-turn focus on UK consumers, meaning we are as well insulated from a Brexit fallout as a company can be. LendingMetrics has doubled revenue in the last 12 months, more than tripled profits, and is forecasting continued strong growth year-on-year going forward.
As a group, LendingMetrics offer a diverse range of data services to the online lending industry, both in the UK and Australia. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities, we are looking for candidates who have ambition and want to be rewarded for their hard work in the process. An ideal candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and great attention to detail.
We are looking for developers to compliment the team and advance our existing products through introducing the latest .NET Core and Angular frameworks.
Senior Developer/Team Leader Required Experience:
* .NET Core
* T-SQL / SQL Server
* Web API
* ASP.NET MVC
* Azure DevOps with Git
* IIS & Web/Database Server administration
Senior Developer/Team LeaderRole:
Initially assigned to a small development team involved in diverse development projects orientated around various Credit Reference services
Project A: Version 2 of our industry leading live reporting shared database used by dozens of short-term lenders, due to be launched in the UK and Australia
Project B: Continued development of our groundbreaking Open Banking solution that endeavours to push the envelope of when it comes to transaction data
Project C: Further improvement of our award winning decision engine platform
Senior Developer/Team Leader Ideal Attributes:
* Must be highly focused and self-motivated
* Great communication skills, as will be liaising with the client, working within compact teams
* Has great attention to detail, rigorous in testing and completion of a project
* Forward thinking, able to plan solutions that can grow as required and are intuitive
* Candidate will need to follow instruction from architect/designer, executing the plan in an efficient manner Strong in analysis and problem solving
* Monthly company meeting with lunch and briefing provided to all with questions answered
* Premium private healthcare based on tenure (staff member after 1 year, staff+partner after 2 years, staff+partner+children after 3 years)
* Death in Service coverage (4x salary)
* Good holiday allowance plus option to take up to 5 additional days holiday based on tenure
* Regular company outings, dinners and events
* In-office access to free fruit and cold drinks
* Onsite café, shared kitchen and shower facilities
* Free onsite parking
* Good local travel links (close to J9 of M27, bus stop within 200m, Swanwick train station within 1 mile)
* Relaxed office with casual attire
We are looking for exceptional people to join us on our journey, make sure you are one of them! Apply ASAP