Microsoft Cloud Specialist (M365, EM+S, Azure)
To £45,000 plus excellent company benefits!
A Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) who provide Enterprise solutions & Transformations across the full Microsoft Cloud product set. As a high growth cloud focused solutions provider, they have fostered an enviable relationship with Microsoft, giving them access to the cutting edge of cloud technologies.
With this growth set to continue, they are looking to further expand their Professional Service teams, providing both established and developing engineers the opportunity to work with leading edge Microsoft Cloud technologies.
As a business, they put employee development at the heart of everything they do, offering opportunities to attain Microsoft Certifications with clear career progression through the consulting practice and into architecture.The Role:
This role is suited to an Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant looking to join a leading Microsoft Cloud team. The role will see you working across a mixture of support & projects for customers.
What's in it for you?
- Consult with customers (onsite or remote) to understand technical requirements, have input in Pre-Sales consultations & workshops, help draft specifications and co-present design concepts.
- Implement and deliver Microsoft Cloud Solutions including: Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Collaboration technologies, their implementation and best practice.
- Specifically, Microsoft 365, Exchange Hybrid & Online, OneDrive, Teams
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols, Security Management, Access Management
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S) suite and/or Azure would be a real bonus!
Not only does this Cloud Expert offer competitive salaries and benefits, they will also invest heavily in your career. Whether that be aiding you through online courses, booking you onto external courses or paying for Microsoft exams/certifications... this business will put your development in cloud technologies at the center of everything you do!What next?
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.
Get in touch with Nick Wesson on, via LinkedIn or apply belowto find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90955353