If it takes seriously complex IT systems to keep your organisational skills challenged, and you've never encountered a network you didn't want to improve, there's a digital revolution brewing in the UK that could use your talents.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.What you can expect from us
Business is transforming fast. And at CGI, you'll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and
This position is available to those who hold a UK SC Clearance or above.Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Creation, maintenance, audit and improvements for SharePoint application and services.
- Be able to understand integration of existing software products, assist in the design of the system architecture, implementation of specific components, and helping to shape overall implementation.
- Undertaking technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives and developing best practices.
Build your career with us.
- You'll be across the latest developments SharePoint administration and be able to install applications on various operating systems
- You'll bring experience of managing development within the servers and implement new services and functionality and maintaining the production environment by running a software and hardware diagnostic regularly
- Most importantly, we're looking for someone who will have a passion for learning new technologies and innovation
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI online.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90954877