Are you an IT Enthusiast wanting to progress your IT career? Thinking cybersecurity could be a career for you?
Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with KYND. They are a cyber risk management company providing expert insights into a company's cyber risk exposure.
Using a simple traffic light system, the KYND risk profile highlights red or amber in any areas where a business could be exposed. If part of the business is vulnerable, they help the company take action to stop potential cyber risks from turning into a real attack.
As an apprentice, you will be involved in a variety of tasks including, day to day maintenance of solution risk rules, reviewing internal security policies and highlighting cyber risks.
For more information about KYND please visit their website: https://www.kynd.io/ Roles and Responsibilities
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Performing external security assessments for KYND's direct and indirect users
- Producing cyber risk gap analysis
- Being involved in improving and defining messaging which represents highlighted risks and advice on techniques which can be incorporated in KYND solutions
- Ownership of day to day maintenance of the solutions risk rules
- Reviewing, maintaining and contributing to KYND's internal security policies
- Being a part of the internal risk security management process, highlighting security issues related to KYND's operations
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and KYND.Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
- Someone who has a real interest and passion for cyber
- Wants to be part of a team both inside and outside of the workplace
- Proactive mind-set
- Someone who thinks of ways that they can add value, does so and creates opportunities for doing so
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English is required
- £19,552 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
- 21 days annual Leave holidays
- Being part of a fun team who socialise together and often go out for lunch together.
- Work drinks and informal socials such as quizzes.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business.About Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidanceEligibility Criteria
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find information here.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91079827