DV Cleared Change Project Manager - Gloucestershire - Contract - INSIDE IR35.
Capita's leading consultancy client is looking for DV Cleared Project Managers to work highly sensitive Change roles in the Gloucestershire area and require the DV clearance to be up to date and still valid.General management skills & capabilities
- Proven track record in managing medium to large teams
- Track record of delivery within a range of different project management techniques such as agile and waterfall
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- A developed ability to act quickly and flexibly, to ensure that issues are identified and acted upon before they become a problem.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and understand the client's needs and priorities.
- Facilitation skills, to help working-groups to develop solutions for their own challenges and create strategies for moving forward.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Effective efficiency, able to employ appropriate administrative and organising skills
It is important that you have valid DV clearance (ideally from South West).
If interested, please send an updated CV via the link.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90977082