An amazing opportunity has risen to join my clients First UK nursery from its sister group, who are not only the largest but an award winning Nursery chain based in the Middle East (Dubai).
They are now looking for Nursery Practitioners to join their well established and talented team of practitioners, with the main aim to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.Purpose of post
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child's life.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting's philosophy is fulfilled.
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
- To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
- To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Practitioner experience
- Relevant Early Years Qualification, Level 2
- Genuine passion for education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Positive outlook (someone who always sees the glass as half full)
- Bags of drive and motivation with a 'make it happen' attitude
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and a solutions driven approach to problems
You'll be joining a progressive business, who strive to reward success and have the plans to expand and open further nursery's to join their UK portfolio. The role is 40 hours a week over four days, plus 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, with a competitive salary.