WSS Associates are working on behalf of a market leading Property Management organisation who are seeking a dynamic and driven Data Manager to join an already established team in their London office.Key responsibilities:
Key person specification:
- You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all data management in respect to cleansing, verifying, migration and connection as well as overseeing/resolving any issues relating to system migration projects.
- You will have full responsibility for the quality of data and be expected to conduct all necessary analysis in order to reduce the frequency of inconsistent data.
- Reconciling systems and validating data across Power BI, Google, data warehousing and multiple property management platforms including Tramps, Qube & Yardi.
- You will play an active role in creating Data Governance Framework and policies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing databases as well as integrating data collection systems/tools.
- It's imperative you're highly confident cleansing, managing and interpreting data as well as maintaining it from multiple sources & databases.
- Within this role you will be working closely with senior members of the organisation, so you will need to be confident producing and presenting ongoing reports for a range of stakeholders as well as working closely with the end-users.
- This role requires excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word package and Excel. Experience using a Property Management Accounting system (such as MRI, Tramps, Yardi etc., will be highly advantageous).
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now.