Apprentice Flushing Engineer Location: London & South East £15,000 - £17,000 plus travel expenses, overtime, pension, phone, further training & development and 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are a fast moving environmental company with some very prestigious projects. They have been established for over 20 years and have over 100 employees. They value their employees highly and provide further training and development.
Due to expansion they are now looking for an Apprentice Flushing Engineer to join their growing and very professional team.Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- Water analysis sampling & testing
- Cleaning and disinfections of pipework systems, cwst & cooling towers
- Flushing to BSRIA standards
Full training provided.
- Ideally have NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Eager and willing to learn a new skill
- Ideally based around London, Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire or Kent
My clients are very keen on speaking to very ambitious individuals looking to progress with a forward thinking and very well regarded company within the Water Treatment industry.
If you are interested in joining one of the industries leading companies then call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.