A Charity in Central London are seeking a Health Data Manager to establish key health data insight focus areas, prioritising effort where potential return and impact is greatest. The role is for 6 months to cover family leave.
- Manage operations of National Cancer Registry and Analysis Service partnership including management of partnership analyst model, delivery of operational plan, and running of the partnership steering group
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with organisation such as Public Health England, and UK National Cancer Registries, and NHS England to manage the prioritisation and delivery of analytic work plans aligned with our strategic priorities
- Lead the alignment, synthesise and augmentation of insights from multiple data, evidence, research and feedback sources, ensuring outputs are shared in the most accessible and impactful way.
- Provide support and consultancy on the use of health data to inform policy development and local or national influencing activity.
- Expert knowledge of population level health and social care data, in particular the collection, management and governance of cancer data across the UK
- Experience in coaching, training, and people management
- Experience of extraction and manipulation of large datasets for modelling using Scripting language, ensuring quality, integrity and accuracy of data
- Knowledge of statistics/operational research
- Experience of logistic regression or other predicting modelling techniques, segmentation and decision trees
- Experience in R, Python, SQL, PowerBI, advanced Excel, mapping software and Google Analytics
- Programming experience