£20.00 per hour (Equivalent to £34,320 per annum)
Hours: 33, Nights only
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit a registered nurse to run a well-regarded, nursing home based in the Hucknall area. This is a Nursing home that is in its infancy opened for no more than 1 years its specifically high spec generation nursing home, specialises in providing high-quality residential and nursing care to the older generation.
The facility has is a 74 bedded residential and nursing home, split between 3 units with the largest unit being 24 beds on the general nursing unit, working with end of life and care patients. This home has not been inspected by CQC yet its that new. The Registered nurse working on nights can be rest assured they will be well supported with excellent staffing to patient ratios.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
* High staffing ratio.
* Introduce a friend scheme.
* Store discount.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Pension scheme.
* Assigned learning and development team working nationally to deliver internal training.
* Blended approach to learning - e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions regularly.
* Advanced dementia services team - delivering dementia training.
If you are a Registered Nurse RGN or an RMN or RNLD looking for the opportunity to work for a prestigious care home provider who value staff and encourage development then please apply below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment