* You will need to be familiar with AWS services & strong understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS Cloudformation
* Strong development experience in Python including writing and promoting Lambda's
* Experience with AWS Cloudformation
You can expect to work on large scale transformation work amongst a team of technology experts working for true global leaders in technology services and digital transformation.
Your environment will be a truly Agile place of work where you will collaborate in a multi-purpose team defining Network delivery requirements for service improvement unit initiatives.
Currently in a period of unprecedented growth in the last few years thanks to investment in bleeding-edge technology services, an impressive hiring and talent strategy and a growing list of industry leading clients.
Requirements for a Cloud Architect:
* Familiar with AWS services & strong understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS Cloudformation
* Exposure to AWS Cloudformation
* Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts - continuous integration and delivery
* Scripting experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
* Experience in Linux/Unix administration
* Experience in working with the Java Platform (Java Core, Maven/Gradle)
* Git / Stash
* Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City, Jenkins or equivalent
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef or an equivalent technology
* Experience with agile methods and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD)
Position: AWS Engineer
Duration: 3 months + extensions
Contact: Ravi Karimi