* Urgent CONTRACT Java Developer vacancy with a global technology organisation which provides best in class services to premier financial services institution
* You will join a well-established team of contractor and permanent employees tasked with delivering key technology services to the business
* Interviewing and onboarding conducted remotely with laptop couriered to your residence
* This role will remain fully REMOTE for at least the rest 2020 and likely into the new year
* Key skills - Agile, Java Web Framework, J2EE, Apache
* Start date - ASAP
Who we are
You will be joining a global leader in technology delivery, which is uniquely positioned to deliver innovative engineering solutions to financial services clients, including HSBC, Barclays, Santander, Co-operative Bank and BNP Paribas.
We work with engineering functions to provide expertise, team augmentation and project turnaround services. We are highly respected in the market and we continue to build lasting relationships with CTO's all over the UK.
Working towards a common goal, you will join an exceptional cross-functional team of technologists with a blue-chip financial services organisation.
* The successful candidate will work closely with on-shore development teams
* Strong Proven experience in commercial Development of Web Facing applications using Java as the core language to perform highly concurrent functions.
* Strong Proven experience of design and estimation in a commercial environment.
* Strong Proven experience in commercial Development of User Interfaces.
* Proven experience in incorporating automated testing into the Development project (e.g. Unit Testing/Test Complete).
* Experience of developing in the Agile methodology familiarity with SCRUM methodology
* Applicable Java Web Framework (e.g. Spring, Spring-boot, Spring security)
* Any J2EE
* Apache Tomcat
* Creation and Integration to Web Services
* Experience in Automated Build and Deployment Processes (e.g. Jenkins CI / Apache Maven / Gradle)
Click to apply!
Position: Java Developer
Duration: 3 months + extensions
Salary: Up to £300/day
Contact: Ravi Karimi