Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with Healthcare experience?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Management professional with significant experience of working on large scale healthcare projects (£150M plus).
As Senior Project Manager you will have extensive post-qualification Project Management experience and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare sector and the challenges of delivering large healthcare schemes.
As Senior Project Manager you will be capable of working autonomously, experienced in healthcare, live environments, Emergency Departments and phased projects with potentially complex procurement.
You will report to the Director of Project Management, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation.
Senior Project Manager Key Responsibilities
* Responsible for the delivery of the entire Healthcare project
* Responsible for the development of the project management strategy and delivery
* Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
* Manage Risk processes and Value Management
* Tracking and documenting changes
* Chairing meetings (Design & Construction)
* Acting as the single point of contact for the client
* Preparing written project communication materials
* Preparing formal project progress and other reports
* Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement
* Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
* Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers
* Attending and chairing meetings
Skills & Requirements
* Possess a strong track record of delivering healthcare
* Be conversant in large project delivery
* NEC 3 experience
* Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivering large healthcare projects
* Be familiar with supply chains
* Have experience of working with healthcare design teams
* Have experience of working within an Inter-Disciplinary organisation
* Must be professionally qualified in Project Management, ideally chartered.
For more information, please contact Madeline Cooling at Aldwych Consulting