This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to work for an award winning company.
Working just 35 hours a week and this company offers fantastic benefits including an annual bonus of around 10%, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, private healthcare and dental care after 6 months, excellent pension scheme and sick pay scheme, life assurance, free parking and employee assistance programme.
Please note this is a 12 month maternity cover, based near High Wycombe.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Marketing Campaign Manager and will manage key marketing initiatives to achieve key targets against the companys products and services and raise the profile and awareness of the organisation
You will manage and execute campaigns to support the wider business including new product launches, awareness raising and promotional activity.
Additional Skills and Experience Required:
* CIM Qualified or working towards it
* 2 to 3 years' experience of working in a marketing department, preferably in a commercial environment
* Experience of executing integrated marketing campaigns with a particular focus on digital
* Budget management experience
* Be able to plan and use digital media effectively
* Ability to build effective business relationships
* Effective PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to use CRM database and create reports
* Well-developed teamwork skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Negotiation skills
* Effective presentation skills