Up to £32k
Our client is a highly sought after consumer goods organisation based in Northumberland who are looking for an ambitious eCommerce Executive to join their team.
As eCommerce Executive, you will be responsible for merchandising, optimising listings and implementing seasonal marketing campaigns for a dedicated number of retailers and web sales channels.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Manage, expand and optimize dedicated market places and web channels
· Optimise product listings to the highest standard
· Constantly review gaps in the product range for new opportunities
· Work closely with the digital team to implement sales plan, pricing and product information
· Maximise utilisation of all marketing tools (Vine, AMS, etc)
· Ensure customer service, feedback and product rankings are optimised
· Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability with the commercial & digital team
· Identify, analyse and propose innovations, promotions, efficiencies and new product opportunities to grow sales
· Monitor and track competitor activity and pricing
Skills & Experience:
· 2+ years relevant work experience in digital sales environment
· Experience in building and driving sales in market places platforms (such as Amazon, eBay, etc)
· Mix of broad marketing skills and preferably (but not essential) specific knowledge of online marketing in an online retail environment
· A sound and technical knowledge of tools and systems used across Market Places
· Experience in website structure, data feed, SEO & PPC
· Understanding of digital marketing
· Highly confident in using ecommerce platform or equivalent.
· Good understanding of how to trade, merchandise and market retail websites
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.