Busy Bees in Southwell are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team working Full Time (40hours per week)
Come and join the UK's leading childcare company, we know you won't be disappointed! So much so that we are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Matlock Nursery. (terms and conditions apply)The top 5 Reasons to join us!
*Visit our website to find out more Our Nursery
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities
- Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
- We are a purpose built nursery with 2 large open plan rooms and a cosy baby pod , with an amazing natural garden for the children to explore and investigate and experiment to enhance their holistic learning at their own pace with support and enthusiasm from a well established long standing staff
- Our extended opening hours - 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park - making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK's largest childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK. Our Vision
To give every child the best start in life Our Mission
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for schoolYour Mission
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will be role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:Care: We take care very seriously
Service: We are an integral part of a parent's support network
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don't support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it's what children and parents deserve
- Get to know the families at the setting and attend parents' evenings.
- Update parents on their child's day and development.
- Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of your role.
- Take pride in your planning observation and assessment procedure.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources.
- Ensure that children's observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children's development and achievements.
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.