Prospero Teaching are looking for Primary Teachers for new positions starting in January 2021
We work with Schools all across Birmingham to assist in staffing needs and currently have roles with Academies, one form entry schools, Catholic schools, Larger 2+ form entry schools and plenty more!
Primary Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
* Location - Birmingham
* Position - Primary Teacher
* Type of work - Class teaching (Keystage 1 and Keystage 2), Leadership roles
* Start date - January 2021
* Likely Duration - Ongoing Supply Work
* Contract type - Contract
* Full-time or part time available
* Minimum rate of pay - £130 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have completed you Primary Teaching Degree (NQT's welcome)
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong work ethic is a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy