Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN KS3 Teacher for a SEN School in Birmingham, working with a ASC KS3 class- working full time Monday to Friday, from January 2021 ongoing, could potentially be perm for the right candidate
SEN KS3 Teacher Contract/Position Details
* Location - Birmingham
* Position - SEN KS3 Teacher
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - January 2021
* Likely Duration - ongoing
* Position end date - ongoing
* Contract type - potential to become perm
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £130 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN KS3 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Primary Supply Teacher
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme