We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Computer Science to work in a high achieving secondary school. The role will involve teaching pupils aged 11 to 18 years old, including GCSE and A' level classes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful faculty and work in a exceptional school.
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Cv library jobs
* Payment scale advertised is based upon the teacher pay scale from M1 to M6. Actual pay is based upon relevant teaching experience.