COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant looking for your next position in Chester with experience in SEND?
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant for a large secondary school in Chester. The position is to start in November 2020 and will continue for the rest of the academic year. The school is easily accessible by public transport as well as having a large on site car park. This role is initially a temporary position with a chance to go permanent for the right candidate.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to work collaboratively with the SENDCo and other teachers, highlighting and providing support to students or an individual during the school day. You will be responsible for promoting, supporting and facilitating inclusion and encouraging all pupils to be engaged in their learning. You will have experience of working with secondary aged pupils with SEND, including ASD and ADHD. If you have experience of working with pupils with SEMH, then this would be advantageous.
To join us and be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position you must:
* Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2 or any other relevant qualification;
* Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4 (11-16);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS which is on the update service, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Provide a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this SEN Teaching Assistant position based in Chester or call for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind Recruitment. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.