Full-time - permanentLocation:
Dependent on experienceTeam:
We're looking for a Magento Developer with outstanding technical skills and experience to join our growing web development team.
You'll be joining one of our fastest growing areas of the business, so you'll need to be forward thinking, a strong problem-solver and be up for a challenge. We're looking for a passionate and focused individual who has the technical ability and previous experience in Magento 2 extension development: from initial scope to creating technical specifications, development, customer guidance and updates.
You'll be responsible for the development and support of a diverse range of eCommerce projects, typically for our prof.ITplus & Profit4 (ERP) customers. You'll work closely with the team and Project Leaders to develop new Magento 2 features, customisations and integrations as well as maintaining existing Magento 2 extensions.
OGL is looking for someone with a passion for web development, an excellent understanding of eCommerceCMS and previous commercial experience in the web industry. If you have the skills we need for the role, don't hesitate to get in touch.Key Responsibilities...
- Participate in the entire website project lifecycle, focusing on website feature development - working alongside Project Leaders throughout the process
- Provide regular feedback and updates on the progress of current projects
- Offer guidance to customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and enhance our eCommerce platforms
- Provide consultation to gather and create technical specifications for new functionality
- Write clean code to create outstanding web applications
Desirable, but not essential experience:
- Prior experience in Magento 2 extension development
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- LAMP Stack
- HTML, including CSS (LESS/SCSS)
- Elastic Stack
- Integration with ERP systems
- Ongoing sales, product and internal systems training
- Great opportunities for career development and progression
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- A modern, open plan, bright working environment
Contact our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.