Global Real Estate Data Manager - London Based Role - Offering up to £49,000 Per Annum
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experience Data Manager to join a leading Global Real Estate business acting as a single point of contract for Real Estate Data & Portfolio Queries. You will be working on an embedded account working closely with the client within a Banking & Financial services market where you will be responsible for the management of IFRS16 data controls.Job Role:
- Key contact on all Real Estate Data Management matters and queries relating to IFRS16 data inputs
- Manage project governance, reporting and stakeholder communications.
- Track and manage project timelines, milestones, risks, dependencies and escalations as agreed with project steering.
- Working closely with the Global Data Manager lead, Technology and Transaction Management teams to drive process improvements and development of new technology and reporting solutions
- Validation of data inputs from supplier partners
- Managing end to end governance process within Data Management function
- Liaising and working with IFRS16 finance teams to drive best practice and consistency
- Driving data remediation project, working with country and regional teams.
- Supports in coordinating work of Data Management teams across the globe and providing required training
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar
- Real Estate experience essential preferably with a strong understanding of lease administration
- Substantial experience within a similar role, ideally in a Corporate Real Estate or Professional Services environment
- Strong MS Office skills including data interrogation and visualisation
- Previous experience of supporting a global or regional services portfolio
- Qualified to a Degree or equivalent educational standard
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage expectations
- Experience of Horizon Property Database or similar databases advantageous