FTTH Installation Supervisor - 35-40k + Company Van+ Bonus+ Bens - East Midlands
We're looking for an experienced Fibre Installation Supervisor to work across the East Midlands and deliver excellent customer service through proactive management and facilitation, ensuring all aspects of property installations are catered to.
* Carrying out field performance quality checks across direct labour and suppliers.
* Completing audits on PON (Passive Optical Network) installed using PIA (Physical Infrastructure Access) network ensuring full compliance and quality standards are met.
* Supporting and encouraging positive safety practises in line with the company's requirements
* Completing installs of fibre optic cables into residential and business premises.
* Supervising installation engineers to ensure safety, quality and processes are followed.
* Dealing with complex / non-standard installations from site survey through to successful completion
* Owning the delivery performance of a given area from right first time (RFT), safety and quality outcomes
* Owning service incidents / escalations to a successful outcome in a professional and timely manner
* Being part of an on-call rota providing industry leading emergency response for network / customer - issues / faults
As an Installations Supervisor, it's essential that you have a good knowledge and understanding of PONs and a full understanding of fibre optic testing. You'll also have:
* Unit 2 NRSWA
* Unit 10 NRSWA
* Demonstrative experience of method statements and risk assessments
* Experience supervising a team installation engineers