IT Security Manager - perm, £75k/annum
My Client, one of the UK's largest housing providers with more than 100,000 customers, is looking for an IT Security Manager!
* Type: permanent
* Salary: £75k/annum plus benefits
* Location: currently remote; from spring 2021 the role will then move to 2 days working from any of the office locations (Peterborough, Maidstone, Brighton, Chichester)
The IT Security Manager is a pivotal role in helping to protect company's IT systems. We are looking for a professional IT Security manager who will put in place robust security controls, who is able to deal with real issues and encourages best practice from others.
* Manage the development of appropriate IT Security and Systems Continuity policies and plans.
* Develop and deliver a programme of reviews to ensure that policies are put in place and remain in force to ensure the Group has appropriate IT Security/Cyber Security protection and Systems Continuity plans
* Ensure compliance with necessary legislation and regulations and developing IT sector practice and the cyber security threat landscape.
* Design input and technical review of secure configurations for hardware and software on mobile devices, laptops, workstations, servers.
* Implement and monitor information security controls and management strategies.
* O365 Security and Compliance (Essential)
* Qualys (Desirable)
* Microsoft E5 security feature implementation and monitoring (Desirable)
* Sophos (Desirable)
* Azure Security (Desirable)
* Cisco Firepower (Desirable)
* Fortinet Firewall (Desirable)
* CISSP or working towards (Desirable)
* 28 days holiday increase after a year to 29 and year after 30
* Option to buy or sell up to 5 days a year
* Pension- 5% contribution; the company will put in 10% (double it)
* 4 x Life assurance
* Basic medical package - pay for eye test and glasses and teeth, massage up to £60 once a year
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!