DevOps Engineers at White Clarke Group are expected to deploy, automate, maintain, and manage both the on-premise and cloud-based product environments, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of environments.Our DevOps Engineer's working day includes:
- Collaboration with Development/QA/Release teams to achieve the continuous integration and delivery process.
- Build, release, and configuration management.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Contribute to the configuration, installation and documentation of client solutions
- Analysis and discovery of application configuration, including infrastructure and run time across client engagements.
- Development of detailed designs including logical deployment views during client engagements.
- Establishing dialogue with the customer to achieve trusted technical adviser status.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and communicate them to Project Managers and/or Technical Leads.
- Identify potential issues preventing the successful delivery of services or solutions and informing Project Managers appropriately.
- Establish Proof of Concepts to validate the client solutions.
- Producing user guides and documentation for methods and tools.
·Understanding of DevOps engineering practices.
·Experience automating build, test, package, release, and configuration management.
·Experience with JIRA, Bitbucket/Git, Team City, Maven, Nexus and Sonar for automating software delivery.
·Experience with Terraform and Packer for automating infrastructure engineering.
·Experience with Chef or Ansible for automating configuration management.
·Experience of scripting using for example Python, Powershell, Korn or Bash.
·Experience in AWS and Docker deployment.
·Experience in Linux / UNIX and / or Windows administration.
·Experience in ITIL Process & Cloud Services.
·Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
·Establish POCs to validate the client solutions.
·Producing user guides and documentation for methods and tools.
·AWS and Docker experience.
·Infrastructure engineering skills.
·CI/CD pipeline engineering skills.
·Worked in an agile software delivery environment using Scrum.
·Specialist skills and experience in networking, compute or storage (Additional Skill).
·A Development or Operations background.
·Harness CD platform experience.
SaaS delivery experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90965058