Systems EngineerFull time, 12 month Fixed term contract Irlam, ManchesterOverall Purpose of the Job:
As Systems Engineer, you will manage full development lifecycle to provide Automated Robotic sample storage systems to deliver cutting edge scientific applications and integrated platforms for biological sample and clinical intelligence.
Systems Engineer provide the cohesion and co-ordination between engineering and software disciplines. Developing specifications and leading multidisciplinary teams to clearly communicate the requirements and develop the solutions.
The industries we serve have growing requirement for regulatory quality control (GMP, Medical Devices, ISO etc). The System Engineering role provides opportunity to develop the fully documented lifecycle to support adherence to these standards.Key responsibilities:
Skills and Aptitude Profile:
- Designs, defines and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Serves as the primary technical resource for design, manufacture and debug as the product(s) move to completion.
- Degree level or equivalent experience in Controls Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical/Software engineer with system wide experience. Alternatively, a Validation engineer with high degree of machinery/engineering experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Organisational and Co-ordination skills
- Project planning (Microsoft Project)
- MS Office including PPT and Visio
- Experienced with CAD
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90930307