The Insight Analyst will be a part of a critical team within a highly innovative healthcare charity that impacts many people's lives each day. You will be involved in research, data analysis and insight evaluation to help enable the organisation to make business-critical decisions. You will provide business intelligence, performance monitoring and dynamic insights to the organisation. To do this, you will use PowerBI, excel and other data analysis tools to provide clearly presented reports, analysis and forecasts to the organisation.
* Provide value-adding analysis of data and insights to drive performance improvement and effective decision making
* Support and deliver predictive analysis, modelling and forecasting to support performance management, strategy development and planning
* Design and provide reports and data as requested
* Support delivery of internal and external performance and KPI reports to key organisational stakeholders
* Ensure that evidence and insights from projects are effectively shared with customers enabling them to understand and use them.
* Strong experience of conducting quantitative data analysis
* Experience of creating performance and operational dashboards and reports
* Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerBI skills
* Advanced analytical skills including descriptive and inferential statistical methods for quantitative data analysis (e.g. hypotheses testing, regression analysis), modelling and forecasting
* Project management qualification
* Experience of planning and managing projects involving multiple stakeholders from across the organisation
* Experience of working within the charity sector is highly advantageous