Our client is the contract hire arm of a major European motor manufacturer group.
They are currently looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team, based at their Head office in Berkshire.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for contract hire campaign pricing and set up across the business, for both dealer and broker partners. In addition, the role holds responsibility for terms negotiations, benchmarking analysis, customer loyalty & retention programs and design of incentive programmes.
- Manage and develop a team of 3
- Pricing of campaigns in accordance with company profitability objectives
- Key stakeholder liaison to define loyalty campaigns and customer retention activities
- Support the development of CRM tools
- Marketing the customer base through a multichannel approach
- Campaign and product implementation
- Management of third-party relationships including direct marketing agencies and media agencies
- Benchmarking the industry/competition monitoring other manufacturer and broker offers
The successful candidate will have a proven background in marketing, with a particular focus on campaign pricing. Experience within digital marketing, CRM systems and direct marketing is highly desirable, and a knowledge of the fleet/contract hire market would be a distinct advantage.