The successful candidate will work within the marketing team to support maternity cover for our Global Partnerships & PR Coordinator. You'll be responsible for getting MERABI on the coolest and most in demand influencers in the world, whilst building friendships for the brand along the way. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce & Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, nurturing and growing influencer and PR relationships. In this role you will also support coordination of influencer content to help drive social growth and engagement. You must have a genuine interest in social media and influencer marketing with an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing. Due to the global nature of our brand, you'll have to have a flexible approach to your working hour times.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute our global influencer marketing strategy from ideation and planning to identification and negotiating partnerships.
- Create, nurture and sustain relationships with influencers globally.
- Act as product expert for new and future priority product launches, working with the product team.
- Liaise with the full marketing team to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage.
- Constantly be on top of trends to help identify new and upcoming micro/macro influencers our brand to work with. Actively monitor gifted influencers accounts checking for posts/tag and track and report results.
- Submit influencer orders and organise tracking.
- Being an ambassador for the brand and playing a massive part in being the face of the brand to influencers, A listers, media and stylists.
- Build and manage relationships with all influencers ensuring agreements are kept to.
- Monitor and track all influencers and partnerships activity.
- Coordinate all influencer content, saving all images and links.
- Manage all influencer databases and ensure information is well documented, tracked and kept up to date.
- Work closely with stylists and media all over the world to promote our brand.
- Create reports and presentations based on campaigns and KPIs.
Skills & Experience
- An In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with ease.
- Experience in managing influencer campaigns with a wide range of objectives and KPIs and a deep understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, content creation and driving commercial value for brands.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- Have big ambition for your career and be results focused.
- Self-motivated and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
- A people person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise projects and multitask.
- Confident in using Excel and Word.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age