Busy Bees in Cheam Sutton are looking for a Unqualified Nursery Practitioner to join our Team.The top 5 Reasons to join us!
*To find out more please visit our website Our Nursery
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities
- Exclusive access to UP*; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
Treetops Sutton Day Nursery and Preschool is situated in a beautiful, converted two-storey house in a quiet, residential area of Sutton, Surrey. You'll find our nursery on the corner of Landseer Road and Grove Road.
Many of our existing parents commute to London and choose Treetops Sutton for its convenient location for public transport - Sutton Railway Station with Southern Railway services to London Victoria is a short 11-minute walk away. There is also a bus stop at the end of the road for local bus services. Treetops Sutton Nursery enjoys a garden to the front entrance and a lovely spacious garden at the back for adventurous play and learning opportunities.Our Company
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK's largest childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK. Our Vision
To give every child the best start in life Our Mission
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for schoolYour Mission
As a relief practitioner you will be expected to work shifts as and when required within all age groups and to develop your skills through working alongside practitioners who will be able to share best practice.Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:Care: We take care very seriously
Service: We are an integral part of a parent's support network
- As a temporary keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don't support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it's what children and parents deserve
- Create a trusting rapport with parents
- Update parents on their child's day and development.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of your role.
- Take pride in the delivery of exciting and age appropriate activities.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Help create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources.
- When requested, ensure that children's observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Encourage and praise children's development and achievements.
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5 (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.