We have an excellent opportunity for a highly organised Company Secretary with at least 2 years experience, to join our client based in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Senior Assistant Company Secretary, the Company Secretarial Assistant will assist the team with the successful delivery of day to day corporate governance compliance and provide support on various projects. This is a varied role that will provide exposure to a broad range of company secretarial matters within a fast-paced FTSE 100 environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Providing support with company secretarial projects and assisting with coordination and reporting.
• Providing support with PLC and listing requirements and application of the Market Abuse Regulation.
• Ensuring ongoing maintenance of company secretarial systems and information such as Diligent Entities (Blueprint), the Group Structure Chart, Authorised Signatory Lists.
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and service providers regarding various company secretarial matters.
• Advising on adhoc queries about company secretarial matters.
• Drafting standard and routine documents.
• Managing document execution requests.
• Organising notarisations and legalisations globally.
• Managing invoice payments of Company Secretarial service providers.
• Participating in any other relevant duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills required:
• ICSA part qualified and desire to pursue full qualification
• Minimum 2 years experience in a company secretarial role
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Blueprint is preferable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Client (internal) focussed
• Flexible, adaptable, pragmatic and proactive
• Able to use initiative to resolve problems and identify improvements to processes
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)