Conveyancing Completions Assistant
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a leading law firm across South Yorkshire. Our client is a reputable brand who offer a diverse range of business and personal legal services. Due to rapid growth in the conveyancing market, an opportunity has arisen for an experience conveyancing professional to join an established Conveyancing Team, working exclusively on completion matters. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming and outgoing client communications via phone, email, SMS and post
- Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders such as Estate Agents, Solicitors, Landlords Mortgage Lenders etc..
- Guide clients through the purchase and sale transactions
- Request, oversee and prepare: land registry charges, redemption figures, deposits, registry completions, notices, balances, transactions, statements and legal deeds
- Prepare files
- Conduct final searches
- Update spreadsheets and case management system
- Admin support
- A strong background in conveyancing completions.
- Experience working in a busy conveyancing department
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays + discretionary seasonal shut down
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Additional voluntary benefits
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Rhys Spencer at CRA for further information.