Payroll Administrator - Accountancy Practice
Our client, is a medium sized chartered accountancy practice who looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Palmers Green, N13 with responsibility for the delivery of payroll services (weekly / fortnightly, 4 weekly/monthly) to a varied and wide ranging payroll client base, dealing with queries and advise clients on technical issues and assist with new client payroll implementations.
Practice experience is a must, as is 2/3 years in a similar role. They use Star software for their Payroll.
Working on a portfolio of clients with responsibilities including the following:
- Supporting clients with payroll services across varied industries and employee numbers
- Responsible for the delivery of payroll services (weekly / monthly etc )
- Deal with queries and advise clients on technical issues
- Undertake processing and act as initial point of contact for clients.
- Bonus payments and statutory calculations including SSP and SMP
- Processing BACS payments via third party payments
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Processing statutory forms such as payslips, P45, P46 & P60's
- Preparation and Submissions of P11Ds
- Background in payroll, ideally within an accountancy practice environment
- Ensuring up to date with legislations
- Processing NEST pensions
Due to the client base, knowledge of the Turkish language would be essential.
Hours : - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 pm
Annual holidays: - 28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
Pensions are with NEST and the statutory contributions.
Salary : £25-30k per annum depending on experience
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES