Within this respected Top 100 practice reporting direct to Partner level, this role will provide client services (including management accounting and supervision of bookkeeping) to a diverse range of UK and international clients together with full accounts team supervision.
The work involves:
1. Reviewing the management accounts for UK and multinational companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department.
2. Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of quarterly VAT returns.
3. Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support.
4. Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems.
5. UK financial reporting including annual accounts of limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders.
6. One-off project work including investigations and secondments to clients.
7. Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems.
You are ACA/ACCA qualified, currently working within a UK practice environment within a business services/ outsourced accounts function. This represents a move to a quality firm, with outstanding offices and facilities including free parking and gym , with strong potential career progression.