Application Developer - Python
My client are one of the UK's largest Infrastructure and network providers in the market who have ambition plans to deploy the latest infrastructure technologies to millions of clients and homes across the country within the next 2 years.
As part of this plan they require multiple Application Developers to design, maintain and Develop end client Systems. The role holder must be very strong with Python and ideally come from an Agile background and must be comfortable with the entire software stack including but not limited to:Essential Skills/experience:
- Experience in creating or at least integrating with RESTful or SOAP APIs
- Solid understanding of mark-up languages such as HTML, XML and JSON
- Well acquainted with the concept and practical implementation of unit testing
- Organisational skills and the ability to work both alone and in teams
- Source version control using Git
- Awareness of application security issues and secure coding practices
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL and Oracle, including database API's such as SQLAlchemy, PDO etc
There is flexibility to work from home with the role, with the Application Developer expected to be in the offices in Milton Keynes 2/3 days per week.
My client are committed to bringing in the ideal candidates ASAP and will be onboarding remotely and interviewing via MS Teams during the current climate.
The position is paying up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent employee benefits, if you want to find out more then please get in touch today.