Chartered Structural EngineerOffice Location:
£45,000 - £60,000
The Reading-based offices of a nationwide Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy has an opening for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join the team and assist in expanding the organisation's business.
The organisation provide specialist services to a broad range of clients across the country, including projects within the residential, commercial, industrial and insurance sectors.Candidate Specification:
- Extensive background in consultancy based structural engineering;
- Chartered status (structures);
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience of mentoring & managing more junior staff;
- Good mathematical & analytical skills;
- Business development experience would be beneficial.
If successful, you will join a national consultancy, with a strong pipeline of work across a varied clientele. You will have the opportunity to lead in the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects, whilst earn a starting salary of up to £60,000.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on or via
Reading, Berkshire, Slough, Thatcham, Maidenhead, London, Basingstoke, Guildford, Oxford, Didcot, Theale, Watford, Bracknell, Farnborough, Wokingham