My client is a professional Environmental Consultancy who specialise in Acoustics & Geotechnical Assessments. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Air Quality Consultant to start a new branch of the business by bringing all Air Quality work in-house!
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Consultant who is looking for an opportunity which offers greater responsibility and autonomy!
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in the Air Quality sector, with demonstrable experience of leading a team & project management.
- Qualified to MSc/BSc level in an Environmental Science, or another relevant discipline.
- IAQM Membership is advantageous
- Enthusiastic about working independently on projects & eventually bringing on graduates etc to expand the team!
- Completing Air Quality Assessments and projects from start to completion
- Air Modelling using software such as ADMS and GIS
- Site Visits
- Meetings with Engineers, Clients & relevant employees
- Supporting technical growth of the Air Quality team & company clients
Projects may include:
- Wind farms
- Residential developments
- Industrial sites
This role has the opportunity for the successful applicant to develop into a business development role with the help of Directors!
Should you be successful in your application, you will be offered a competitive salary, laptop and other exciting benefits. This opening is very competitive due to the nature of setting up your own arm of a well-established business, so if this looks like the role for you, apply quickly!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics & Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position