We are recruiting for a Technical SEO Consultant to join a highly successful and established SEO, Content and Outreach team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO Consultant, to step up into a challenging role at one of the UKs leading independent digital performance agencies. Purpose of the Technical SEO Consultant:
As a Technical SEO Consultant, you'll lead SEO strategy development for some key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance, then providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You'll implement high quality campaigns to drive growth to client performance, and work with their senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.Key responsibilities:
Essential experience required:
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' needs and priorities, and create tailored SEO strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered
They are looking for an experienced digital performance marketer with a strong understanding of SEO, especially the technical element. You'll have a detailed knowledge of technical SEO, as well as basic web technologies like HTML and CSS, and you'll be comfortable explaining complex technical concepts to those with less experience. You'll have experience of designing and developing successful SEO strategies to achieve clients' objectives, as well as a deep understanding of SEO implementation, particularly technical optimisation, reporting and client auditing. Previous SEO agency experience would be preferred, however we are also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, I'm looking for strong account management, presentation and client communication skills.